- What Net Neutrality Rollback Means for YouMany real estate professionals and companies may now be at a disadvantage to deliver services to consumers online.
- Why Being Talkative Hurts Your BusinessExecutive coaches warn that people who talk too much aren’t as successful at customer pitches, networking events, board presentations, or...
- Fed Raises Interest Rates, Hints More to ComeEconomists say the Fed’s move was anticipated and won’t cause waves in the housing market.
- Lending Scam Targets California ConsumersThe California Department of Business Oversight issued a warning to beware of email scams purporting to be from representatives of Impac Mortgage...
- How Busy Streets Can Actually Help a ListingNearby traffic noise doesn’t have to ruin your home sale. Find out how to overcome this commonplace annoyance and make the home more...
- The Biggest Boomtowns of 2017Among the real estate markets that grew the most this year, one state dominates the list. Is it yours?
- What Net Neutrality Rollback Means for You
Pacesetters Real Estate is now at 2 Locations
Newly renovated Downtown Building
Phone (574) 223-5000
Hours: Monday thru Friday 9 am-5 pm
Weekends by appointment
Talk with Shelly, Ron, Matt, or Tracy for any real estate needs.
1617 Chase Road, Logansport
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm
Weekends by appointment.
Talk with Toni, Deb, Angie, Caleb, Misty, Stephanie, Terry, Darla
Showing you the way to your new home.
From searching to closing we ALL want to help you through!