- Home Sales Dip as Buyers Get ‘Tripped Up’Real estate prices reach a new high as inventory narrows even more, leaving buyers with fewer affordable options, according to NAR’s latest...
- 8 Cities for Outdoor EnthusiastsWhere can you enjoy life in the great outdoors to the fullest? Realtor.com® lists the most affordable areas that offer amenities for those who...
- Where It’s Toughest for Builders to Add HomesOne of the most in-demand neighborhoods in the country hasn’t gained a single housing unit in the last 15 years, a new analysis finds.
- Consumers Vote for Housing as Top Investment“If you have a long time horizon, you will win in real estate,” says one Atlanta investor. Find out how consumers are putting away...
- Buyers Accept ‘Extreme Commutes’ for AffordabilitySome consumers drive a minimum of two hours each way between home and work in exchange for more space, land, and tranquility in the outer ’...
- Survey: Most Renters in 50 YearsNot since 1965 have this many Americans chosen to rent, according to data from the Pew Research Center.
- Home Sales Dip as Buyers Get ‘Tripped Up’
Pacesetters Real Estate is now at 2 Locations
Newly renovated Downtown Building
Phone (574) 223-5000
Hours: Monday thru Friday 9 am-5 pm
Weekends by appointment
Talk with Shelly, Ron, Matt, or Tracy for any real estate needs.
1617 Chase Road, Logansport
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm
Weekends by appointment.
Talk with Toni, Deb, Angie, Caleb, Misty, Stephanie, Terry, Darla
Showing you the way to your new home.
From searching to closing we ALL want to help you through!